Join our pest solutions team
Protecting public health is what we do. At Guardian Pest Solutions, you will be trained, state certified and licensed by the industry’s leading pest management professionals. We are committed to investing in your career, providing ample ongoing training to help you learn the skills you need to succeed.
Comprehensive benefits package
- Employer contributions to medical insurance for employee and dependents
- Dental plan
- Life insurance
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D)
- Short-term disability
- 401k retirement plan with profit sharing match
- Company vehicle (positions that require travel)
- Gas card (positions that require travel)
- Cell phone (out of office positions)
- Vacation/sick time (PTO)
An Affirmative Action Employer
As an Affirmative Action Employer, Guardian recruits, hires, trains and promotes qualified applicants without regards to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, handicap, veteran status or other areas covered by federal, state or local fair employment laws and regulations. We maintain an alcohol- and drug-free workplace.